1. Leadership will share their skills and passion with high-school and college students in Chicago’s Black communities through panels, mentoring and classroom projects.
2. The Escape Pod will close two days per year for an all-agency community outreach event in support of a Black or minority community.
3. The Escape Pod will improve Black staff representation, starting with an internship program for students with transferable skills and passions from Chicago city colleges.
4. The Escape Pod will interview at least one Black or minority candidate for each open role from junior positions to executive leadership.
5. The Escape Pod will engage in at least one pro-bono project for a Black-owned business each year.